Advisor and creative consultant. Off the Streets is an urban race series like no other. It’s the first series in the world to have Wheelie Elimination races, as well as seeing the best fixie and BMX riders duke it out on industrial estates, go kart tracks and town centres. Off the Streets is a collaboration between London based fixed gear race team One Life Cycle and Nike athlete Jake100’s charity Down To Ride. We provide the race structure, course design, photographic and filmed content, music, hospitality and running of event. A race series like no other - each race is unique to each town, encouraging and promoting local businesses, communities, musicians and artists, creating a festival of food, music and cycling.
* to host a U.K. wide series in 2021, where winners will be crowned U.K. Off the Streets Champions with the final to be held at our home track, Revolution Karting in Mile End, London.
* to encourage safe riding and competition away from the dangers of the street.
* Off the Streets foundation aims to deliver up to 15 apprenticeship positions per year training up bike mechanics, Barista/ coffee and Chefs / kitchen staff.
* to establish Down To Ride’s apprenticeship programme for bike mechanics.
* to support coffee Barista apprenticeships with HEJ Roastery in Elephant and Castle.